Scooby Guru

Member#: 255776
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 LR WRX
MPS powered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboBob View Post
^Exactly what the OP is talking about. Typical crap attitude.

He's not speaking just about mods. He's speaking about enjoying the car just as anyone else enjoys their WRX/STI. It could be something completely unrelated to power such as suspension and the typical Subaru attitude is stop wasting money and get a WRX. Each car has its pros and cons whether it be a 2.5i, a WRX, or an STI. It depends what you can afford and what you want.

If you enjoy your car good for you. I will never hate on someone because they enjoy they're N/A 4 cylinder just because it doesn't have a turbo. Hell, I know people that have more fun with their N/A Subarus than people do with their forced induction Subarus.
He is in fact talking about mods. Any power mods are useless. The only thing that would make much sense would be an exhaust simply for personal preference. You will not make power on an N/A Subaru without tons of money. If you want to do suspension/interior mods, by all means, go for it! But if it's power you're looking for, wait for the WRX. You'll save time, money, and disappointment.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.