Scooby Newbie

Member#: 273353
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregroot198521

Personally, I used e-tunes done by Eric Mineheart at Torqued Performance. He's not local, but I've had 0 problems with any of the revisions and final tunes. Had a stage 1 tune and a stage 2 tune from Eric. Pretty sure my buddy Chris has had zero problems also, and I know he's had a stage 2 and a stage 3 setup. Clean running maps and safe too. Haven't heard anything bad about his tunes from anyone who's had them, and there were a lot of guys on 3GWRX (now WRXForums I believe) who had his tunes and no problems.

What kind of setup you going for? If you're going for a stage 2 setup, I have some parts that are up for sale that will get you there. I'll post a link when I get the FS thread made (Invidia catted DP, Cobb short ram intake, GrimmSpeed EBCS (BNIB), Cobb AccessPro, Spearco TMIC, Prosport oil temp and wideband A/F gauges Tomioka throttle body hose, STi swaybars (rear IIRC), may have more to add later.
I have run Eric's maps for over a year. Started with his stage 1 and now running his stage 3. His service for the price can't be beat. Very smooth maps making good power. I know in the past I have emailed him datalogs and gotten replies at all times of the night. I really don't think the man sleeps. When I eventually go e85 protune I will way my options, but may stay with him. Cj has also used his maps on his 08 and was running his 3.52 map.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cs10wrx is offline   Reply With Quote