View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #31
Djent
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335681
Chapter/Region: International

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_look_zero View Post
Yeah, because rich kids with WRXs that daddy bought, are so much more respectable than someone who actually pays for and builds their own car?

OP, grow some thick skin, use the search function, and deal with it. Turbo kids are only here until the next fad hits, then they'll be on to that and let the rest of us enthusiasts get back to business as usual.

I drive an N/A 97 lesbo wagon that puts down over 180 at the wheels. I have yet to drive with anyone in a WRX or STI that can lose me through the twisties. Give them something to worry about. But don't worry about straight line speed or huge hp numbers; you'll never get either.

Rich kids who are gifted WRX or STi should not be looked down upon. There will ALWAYS be people who are more fortunate than you and I. If the rich kids actually put the time into his or her car and loves it for what it is, the person should have just as much respect as a person who bought a car with his or her own money.

Money should not be a determinant of whether someone should get more respect or not.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.