Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78229
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
SILVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black07Sleeper View Post
I was looking into this statement a little bit, and I was wondering, is this a TSD (time,speed,distance) type rally? I've never participated in one like this before, so I was just wondering.
Thanks to you and all of the people involved in the organization of this year's rallies. I have had so much fun, even if my results have been less than spectacular. I look forward to the next rally and many more to come!
No, if we ever do a TSD rally, it will be with lots of fanfare. We will have to have a formal rally school first. And before we do it, we will have to know that there are at least a few people willing to give it a try. TSD rallies are a lot more work to set up than the rallies we have been doing, and require more people to put them on. When the clamor for one gets louder, we will see if we can talk one of the very few TSD experts in the metroplex into doing one.

The Children's Book Run still has you looking for signs, but the rules for finding valid signs are different, and will take a little more organization by the navigator. You really want to preregister, so that you get the rules mailed to you in advance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RXer2 is offline   Reply With Quote