thatsilverwrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 307725
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
ISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
I'll try not to let it go more than a week or two without doing anything...

Ah, well I must have just bought a crappy screen then. The thin tape I bought was 3M, but it was hard to work with simply due to the small size. The lack of a good seal was purely due to my installation not getting full coverage on the tape. I ordered that adhesive in the eBay link, so hopefully it's not crap.
Shouldn't be too bad. After you apply the tape though, try letting something heavy sit on the top the press the glass into the frame for a bit, maybe 15 minutes or so. Use a hair dryer to really melt the new glue and then put pressure on it (I use plastic clamps) It'll really seal the glass into the plastic and stop anything from coming in. But seriously, make your car faster or something, it must be getting boring . Kidding tho, but back to the car. Do you think your turbo is one of the best quick spool, stock locations, easy to set up turbos there are? I have a while to go before I do a bigger turbo, but it's always nice to have an idea. I'm always back and forth between yours and rsuttons turbo.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
thatsilverwrx is offline   Reply With Quote