Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
10.9s @ 128mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by INKMAN View Post
Don't they both have the same turbo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsilverwrx View Post
No, xluben has the 20G-XT-R and rsutton has the Dom 1.5.
This is correct. They are very similar turbo's. The difference is a 68mm compressor vs a 71mm compressor.

Quote:
Do you think your turbo is one of the best quick spool, stock locations, easy to set up turbos there are? I have a while to go before I do a bigger turbo, but it's always nice to have an idea. I'm always back and forth between yours and rsuttons turbo.
They're both really good options. I'd probably go with the Dom1.5 XTR though. It seems to spool about the same, but it can make a little more on the top end if you really push it.

Quote:
Shouldn't be too bad. After you apply the tape though, try letting something heavy sit on the top the press the glass into the frame for a bit, maybe 15 minutes or so. Use a hair dryer to really melt the new glue and then put pressure on it (I use plastic clamps) It'll really seal the glass into the plastic and stop anything from coming in. But seriously, make your car faster or something, it must be getting boring . Kidding tho, but back to the car.
Heat and pressure were two things that I definitely did not use when I put it together. The real trick for me is trying to avoid the dust during assembly...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote