Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (12)

Member#: 305656
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default Headers - WE'VE GOT 9 OPTIONS!

We've got tons of great options for your Header needs! Here are just SOME of the options that we have available for you.

Invidia Equal Length Race Header 04-12 WRX/STi

Due to popular demand, Invidia has finally released a standard size, equal length raced header for the WRX & STI. This header features full stainless steel finish, mandrel bends and thick computer cut flanges for optimal flow and perfect fit. Where this design differs from Invidia's traditional header design is that this header allows your to run your choice of a stock or aftermarket uppipe. This is especially handy for WRX & STI enthusiasts that want to upgrade to an external wastegate style uppipe but don't want to lose their great quality Invidia header.
http://www.revworksinc.com/Invidia-E...STi_p_121.html

GTSPEC Unequal Length Header 02-12 WRX/STi

The GTSpec GEN II exhaust manifold is the revision of the original. The revolutionary velocity chamber design and the high quality finish are unchanged on the new generation as GTSpec strives to bring the best value. The flanges are completely redesigned: the finish is upgraded to stainless steel; and it sports a three pattern to help prevent leaking between the up-pipe and the header. The EGT bung is revised as well.
http://www.revworksinc.com/GTSPEC-Un...STi_p_120.html

Agency Power Equal Length Header 02-12 WRX/STi

Many Subaru owners want their turbo cars to spool up quicker and still deliver great horsepower and torque gains. With the new Agency Power equal length header this is absolutely possible. By implementing equal length tubing and a merged collector, Agency Power is able to improve your turbo spool up by 300rpm. When testing this on header on an upgraded turbo vehicle, AP were able to see gains on a Mustang Dyno of up to 30ft/lbs of torque and 20 wheel horsepower! With quicker turbo spool, both 60ft and mile times were improved at the drag strip. Due to the free flowing design of this header, you will see gains across the entire RPM range as exhaust flow is vastly improved. If you are looking for awesome bolt on power and have not considered a header, definitely pull the trigger!
http://www.revworksinc.com/Agency-Po...STi_p_126.html

Check out even more great options on headers for your Suby Build by clicking >here!<
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Phone[/U][/COLOR]-407.542.7[COLOR=DimGray]863[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Black][U]Email[/U][/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Rev Works; 11-08-2012 at 05:16 PM.