Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335696
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 STI (5dr)
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by prohobo View Post
My wife and I have been a Subaru family since we married, first it was a 2004 WRX, then she got a Forester XT. I traded the WRX in for a Legacy (but miss the WRX).

Well it is our 10th year anniversary and we decided to both upgraded to Scoobies. We both miss and love our old wrx.

We are trading in our Forester and Legacy for two cars.

1. WRX limited 5-dr. (pearl blue)
2. STI 5-dr (black)

We ordered them yesterday from Mastro in Tampa (10/20). They said 8-10 weeks. After reading this thread, I am starting to wonder if that is even realistic. Let's hope.

We can't wait and I am excited, as is my wife. I will keep you updated as to the progress.

Regards....
My wife's Plasma Blue WRX Limited came in last week and we picked up last Saturday. That was FAST! Some dealer options we ordered had not come in (cross bar), which they will call us when they do come. The price came to $22k out the door (with taxes) after trading in the 2004 Forester XT with over 75k miles.

I received the VON on the STI, but no delivery date.

Do you KNOW how frustrating it is that my wife is tearing up the roads in her WRX and I can only watch! She calls me and says, "Guess where I am?" - where? - "Driving my WRX, BYE!"
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote