What is even MORE frusterating is that my EXACT car (options) is sitting at another dealership (in Miami) and he will NOT budge OFF the MSRP price. I ordered the car for $2k less already, with $500 down. I am willing to make the drive and forgo my $500 bucks if he can match the price. The dude told me that they can sell in Miami at MSRP all day and he will NOT come down in price.
So is it worth it to spend an extra $2000 + $500 deposit loss ($2500) for a car or wait? I don't have the extra cash to sling.
Dealers will NOT trade with each other and if they do, they UP the fee of the car. It is SO frustrating.