Old 11-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #52
Sideways17
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 312261
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX STi
Satin White Pearl

Snow tires mounted up, and new windshield in (didnt want my pesky rock chip to fail tech inspection). I got a confirmed Navigator too! Primitive front and rear skid plates SHOULD arrive tuesday or wednesday at package express, last minute install on Friday. Still need the extinguisher and first aid kit stuff, but I'll grab all that this weekend! Looks like I will be number 23!!!

I do not have factory HID's but I will see about converting them. But I dont want to run into any reliability issues with lights, that woukd end a stage really quick! I'm probably going to get an M-tech light pod for the hood, with some crazy lights, but that will take more time and research to put together. With a bit of luck I'll have aux lights up and running for the Big White rally December 8-9th.

Hope to see you all there? Which hotels are you guys using? Would anyone be interested in organizing a time to meet to drive up to the location together in a group? Might make the long drive more fun in a gang of subies :-D
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sideways17 is offline   Reply With Quote