Scooby Guru

Member#: 120273
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
06 WRBWRXWGN
Now with 100% more Spec-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon021 View Post
Just for reference, the intercooler with my motor had a broken bolt buried down in the hole. It looked fine, but you could only thread a bolt in half way before it would hit the broken bolt stud. I was able to remove the stud, but the threads were damaged. JDM Racing Motors offered me a replacement intercooler of my choice from the next shipment with no questions asked.

I recommend them highly. Robert was really great to work with.
Besides the TMIC being damaged, it was smooth sailing dealing with JDM Racing Motors and Robert. He replaced the TMIC no questions asked, but I did have to wait a month for his next cargo container, no biggie. He even gave me a lot of advice on fixing the first temporarily. I haven't started the motor yet (facepalm), but it was in great shape and clean as hell. The camshafts has a mirror finish on them with not a single scratch, score, or single mark. I'm hoping the inside of the motor looks the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25rsti View Post
I've dealt with JDMRacing for 4 transactions now. I've spent over 10Gs with them. They've always been good to be up until recently. I got a V9 motor and was supposed to get a V8 ecu because of the immobilizer issue. Not only did I not get a V8 ecu but I got a V7 intercooler and Robert has not responded to my PMs.
He doesn't do PM's that well. Email and phone worked 100% for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHruska View Post
I was just shocked after I'd heard good things they'd send me poorly packaged stuff and then tell me to just deal with it.
Perhaps it depends on the location it came from? Some ship from Canada and some from Virginia I think. Mine came from Robert in Canada and not his sister facility in Virginia. My replacement TMIC came from the VA facility and it was packaged poorly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impreza WR Rex View Post
Did you try calling? I've always been able to get a hold of him that way.
This.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kpluiten is offline   Reply With Quote