Scooby Newbie

Member#: 220634
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
Ice Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
Congratz buddy!! Mine is still on hold as of 11/5 when my sale rep email me the weekly update. May be he'll shoot me some exciting news the upcoming Monday with an ETA or may be out of hold status. Sigh he told me i shouldn't have to wait for months because I ordered way before Subaru announces that wait period but it's looking like that to me lol. Oh well I'll have money to put as downpayment. Just sucks that it's snowing like crazy over here but no WRX to have fun in
Hopefully this will bring some joy to the thread, if not.. it brought plenty of joy to me . Just talked to my dealer and got a VIN and ETA! ETA is 11/20 and will be ready to be picked up 11/21! Original ETA given with VON was mid December so looks like it will have taken a total of 9 weeks by the time I pick it up. Soooooooooo stoked right now!!!!

P.S. For those of you buying in UT, Nate Wade Subaru has been nothing but a pleasure to work with on this deal. I would recommend them to anyone. Ordered 9/13; VON same day; VIN received 7-8 weeks later.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bradzilla is offline   Reply With Quote