View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #36
hanta20
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320594
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Wachtstain View Post
Offset on these is 50mm. So only 2mm difference. Reason they look weird is probably because tires are 195/60/16.
I really hate doing tirerack job and free advertising since they really messed up my wheels. Every single one came scratched up. I imagine they have monkeys mounting tires Ha! Amazon sells the same for cheaper. But last time I checked no winter tires and no free mounting. They will ship for free though. If I could do it again I would get them from amazon. I am really mad about all the scratches.
Disappointing to hear that. It seems TR is my only options as the local shops are equally if not more expensive even when including TR shipping plus I would have to get TPMS to have the car "legal." My one concern with TR UPS shipping is if there is a signature required or do they just leave 4 huge tires on your front step? I work until early evening so I don't want someone to walk off with my tires, but at the same time I want to make sure they actually get delivered without anyone being home. Would love to hear your experience on that end of the transaction!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hanta20 is offline   Reply With Quote