Merci Buckets

Member#: 88606
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2016 Cayman GTS
Dark Blue Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosarus Rex View Post
OMG a Michigan thread that has some life!
Now that I know where to post I see at least 2 per week on my drives to and fro work.

I'm on 75NB, Downriver to Auburn Hills M-F around 615-7am
Then make the RTB around 3-5pm-ish.

Always try to wave when I can.
If and when I'm actually in my own office I'm in Auburn Hills. There are quite a few Subarus around there. I think most of them are OU students. You'd probably miss me if you see me as a GMC Sierra looks nothing like a Subaru .

Quote:
Originally Posted by flargggWRX View Post
I'm miles away from you guys buuuutttt.....

I basically garage my PBP '12 WRX GR lol but my wife and I daily drive her Silver '04 WRX Wagon between the Fenton area and Southwest Shiawassee County.
We own a lil take out pizza joint in Byron, which is a blink-and-you'll-miss-it village between Durand and Fenton.
I know where Byron is, and Gaines, and Argentine . Used to play soccer out around those areas as a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1nus View Post
Silver 04 wrx wagon here. Always in or around troy (live there) clawson (burritos/sushi/car parts) warren (work) and aurburn hills.(work)

Sti scoop and skirts and a midwing. Give a wave so i can geek out too!
As above, there seem to be quite a few people in the Auburn Hills area during the day. I think there is still an East-side Subaru meet at Joe Kool's in Troy every other Monday, but I don't know which Monday is the every other.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby921 is offline   Reply With Quote