NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 325328
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2010 WRX Hatch
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaslayer

That's so cute, you think the cops give a damn.

Wife called the non emergency number and got a "we are currently closed, call back Mon-Fri from 8-6" message. So she called 911 (mind you, she is in tears at this point) and she is told "go online and fill out a report, have a nice day! *click"

At least the Detroit police don't bother to answer when you call

She filled out the report last night and submitted it. E-mail reply is "print this for your records" Really? At the very least follow up with the person, give them some reassurance that if they see a trend at this particular lot that they will have an officer swing by during their patrol or something. I understand the chances of catching the person that did this are effectively zero. Instead of trying to catch somebody after the fact let's at least focus on preventing future incidents.
Agreed^^ cops in most areas really don't care, the nerve to just say print this out for your records. I filed right? Why the hell would I waste the extra paper if it doesn't do anything. :unamused/angry: to hear! I hope guy who did it runs into or off a cliff of dicks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Blindman29 is offline   Reply With Quote