View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #14
aftalifex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330635
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRC blue

Okay cool. Wow a bit harsh lol. Now I want to just read all about suspension and become a genius lmao. But cool I will definitely call tiC I have heard good things about them. Also this is unrelated but it just happened to me. I got the car this summer and I didn't have it during the winter. I went to go start my car yesterday and it idled at 2k then down to 1k then back up to 2k etc. At first this what weird and normally I would let the car warm up but this scared me so I just left and drove around my block keeping it out of turbo range. At first it was like jolted forward as if it was running super lean. Then it felt fine. After it was warm I put the pedal down a bit and once I was in turbo range it jolted really hard as if I had stalled. Obviously thats not the case at 30mph. Does anyone have any ideas? Someone told me o2 sensor I don't think its that. Someone else said it was the cold idler valve needs to be cleaned. Also the check engine went on. Im hoping that was just a coincidence because I get the pesky evap check engine on alot when my gas cap isn't in the perfect spot lol.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
aftalifex is offline   Reply With Quote