Thread: ('11-'14) Ordering Impreza 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #228
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334249

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
I contacted soa a week ago via email about the wait issue and to see if they would compensate me for my troubles, they didn't. They also could not locate my car via von which is hillarious since when i call them I can get info on the car. I would say if you didn't want to wait you could jump on a crosstrek or an outback. The forester is being replaced so the new model will get a nice mpg jump in comparison with the current ones. If mpg is a strong factor then you would still have to wait. Also the new forester will be cvt not 4speed auto so there will be a difference in feel. The wait can work to your advantage as you can gear up on stuff needed for car.
happy shopping
MPG is a big factor. I don't mind the XV but in a manual the mpg is lower than my Impreza manual. Everything else out there seems to either cost more or sacrifice awd or mpg. I'm just going to try and hold my patience wait until Dec 1st and hopefully get new info. I'm over 3 months into this I sure hope I don't have longer but orders like mine being on hold is laughable. Hasn't it been on hold for 3+ months? They just now noticed, lol. Oh well. I can afford to wait so wait I shall.

Also I asked for a credit and got one (getting a check when the car gets here). You might try asking for free accessories if they won't give you credit.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote