View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:17 PM   #6872
corvid
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 300097
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nti_hazard88 View Post
I'm 23 and I still get crap for my car ('11 WRX). I made payments on my car for a little over a year and then paid it off with money I had saved up (I'm single and have very small expenses).

While it's certainly true that a good number of "rich kids" are jerks about their mommy-daddy cars, I certainly can feel the pain that the nicer ones feel.

Heck, my first car was just a 2005 RS my parents bought me that I DID do a few things to (mainly for show), but I always got crap about "when will mommy stop buying upgrades for your ride?" type comments.

It's the 20% that make the other 80% look bad, honestly.
this. Its just the dumb/lazy that have to try that insult. Poverty anger of peace.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
corvid is offline   Reply With Quote