Scooby Guru

Member#: 109948
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwerx
d wtf you need brakes and you need to get out of that picture. you remind me of ronni from the jersey shore fooo
I sold this car. We need to talk, but im glad you're situation is all squared away.

And no I don't lmfao! I have a beard now so I look like paul bunyon.

Meet me in DC for Tiesto next month lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enrex
people still buy into this?
Buy into what my friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTOD
Do work bro... Do WORK.

I'll be waiting to see what's next with anticipation. We should celebrate Armin's (Verdugo) return to the boards as well with a photo session when complete.

I personally hope for a V8 / PE Turbo combo...

Peace-
TurboTod
Whats up, Tod! I haven't found a car yet lol right now I actually have no car lmfao. The lexus is parted out and back to stock/sold so I just drive a ML350 lol. I've been searching for the new car but cannot find what I need being as im so picky and if im going to spend $80-90k on a car then It needs to have every option i want. Soon my friend soon! No real rush it's winter time and im getting other stuff settled. For now I like being a rich 26yr old on paper lmfao. The bank tellers are extra nice to me.

Hope all is well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-n-slow
He Lives!!!
I'm alive!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy
D,

what's good bro? what are you planning on building now??

let me know bout the Bred 4's and 11's if you need them, retail of course bro.

I'm building one more STi before i call it quits..

PM Me lets chill
Yo dude! How you been? Ill hit you up on pm's wit my number. I've been all over lately so im sure we can meet up.

I need both! Size 9.5 and ill throw you extra because i know both releases are going to be retarded lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by D Money; 11-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote