Member#: 190891
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
Plasma Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegy24 View Post
I would like a ford raptor!
He said fast. Granted the Raptor is fun, its not fast. My ecoboost runs mid 14's and is faster than a raptor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentinberg007 View Post
Except for the laughably low payload on the raptor.
If he is hauling plywood I doubt the 1000lb payload of the raptor will be an issue. It'll also tow 8000lbs, which is really more than most will ever tow, considering most car trailers are ~1500 and maybe 6k with your car and gear. Plus, if he mentioned the jeep, payload clearly doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDmonk View Post
Silverado SS. If you can find one.
he said Fast, have you driven these friggin turds?

OP, budget? The SRT10 Ram will be fast enough, and if you buy the Quad Cab, it'll have plenty of payload. The regular cab will do just fine for light duty work too, and if you can drive is a 12 second truck bone stock.

Im partial to my weekend hauler. Runs 11's(not stock), will haul my motorcycle or any load of crap I throw in the bed(tail gate down) and is a total blast too. Throw the suspension work I have in(full hotchkis, bilstein shocks, panhard bar, hotchkis sways) and it carves one helluva corner too
If youre looking to keep it stock, they run low 13's out of the box and can be hand for 12-13k all day long, which is half the price of the dodges.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dusten is offline   Reply With Quote