Member#: 307227
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 STi 4d
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abgrooms View Post
Just checking in. Prepare for rant...

SNE finally looks to be catching up. Balise Subaru (Rhode Island) and Atlantic Subaru (MA) are each showing an STI as "In transit" on their sites.

Seems several SNE orders have recieved VINs or have a matching car "in transit" on their dealers site. (STI specific)

Can the SNE guys who are seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a bit more proactive and try to obtain your allocation number! The Dealer will have it listed on your order.

We (I) need to see exactly what SNE allocation group is receiving VINs...

I'm in the 1114 allocation, according to my dealer the (NOV) allocation, but I have no ETA, or vin...

On a side note: PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR INFO! (Location, car(s), ect...) Or at least post with a little more information. I'm so sick of reading posts that have no information other then your obviously a new member who registered a day ago, just picked up your car, and didn't say where you got, what you paid, or if its was a 4d, 5d, wrx, or STI...

Your not helping...
Ordered 8/8
Base SWP 4d STi w/Nav

3 weeks ago today, I spoke with the VP of Sales for SNE who gave me an ETA of mid December. I looked at my dealers website last night and saw that they have an "in transit" vehicle in their inventory which was exactly what I ordered. I'm not sure how long it's been up there as I as out of town for almost 3 weeks, but it's certainly a good thing to see. According to my dealer, I am on the 113 allocation.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Guy Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote