Scooby Newbie

Member#: 300301
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
05 wrx
matte black

Default hawkeyed&wrapped

Hey guys!

Pretty new on here still, and pretty new to the Subaru scene. Just finished a pretty big face lift on my 05 PSM this weekend. I bought it a little over a year ago and said i wasn't going to do a damn thing to it. We all know how that goes.

I fitted an 06 front end (thanks IH8PVMNT!!!) which was surprisingly one of the easiest and most straight forward things I have ever done to a car. And although I have always loved the WRB I dedcided to go a little darker with it. And it was much easier on the wallet. Here is a couple of progression shots.

The first matte black STi I saw was a peanut eye and I fell in love with it but I think the hawkeye looks damn good in this color as well.

What do you guys think? I know everyone is very partial to their body style and it is kinda sacrilegious to change it, I am the same way with my Repsol (07 is by FAR the best looking year )

The vinyl wrap process is NOT for the impatient. It took me about 20+ hours and by that point my impatience overtook my perfectionist. There are some wrinkles but from 5' it looks pretty clean.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
f4ighter is offline   Reply With Quote