Scooby Newbie

Member#: 307632
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen

How is an email any different than a typed out letter? Minus the wasting of paper, stamp, envelope and ink of course.

A properly written letter shouldn't make a difference in how it's delivered, I can understand you having a preference but ignoring the fact that the rest of the world uses email to communicate and calling it fake is a slight bit ignorant.

you're entitled to your opinion of course, but mine is the opposite of yours. I prefer email to phone calls, mail and people dropping by.

the joy of technology for me is that I can respond when I have time. People aren't constantly interrupting me allowing me more time to complete my tasks at hand. When I have a moment I can respond and collect my thoughts to provide a better answer to a question or have a minute or to to research something. It allows me the flexibility to complete my jobs on time
U come on here and the very first post you ever post is attacking dom? How smart are you....yes everyone is entitled to an oppinion but some, like yours, should be kept to ones self in this matter. In my oppinion ha
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
02MysteryMachine is offline   Reply With Quote