Old 11-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #280
Layvon
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 195711
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
STi 04/05/06/07
JBP / OBP for now

Thanks Kelly - That front end was a lot of work. I took a little bit more bumper than I needed to, but I don't think it will be noticed by many.

I haven't had the camera out much lately. . . but I should here soon. Here is what I do have from my cell phone. Once I get done on the dyno, I plan on making things look a little prettier. If I wait long enough for the dyno, the Tee fitting that people are going to say is a problem will become a Y. If I wait a really long time, I'll run both to the FPR. I'm just tired of spending money right now

To anybody curious about the knock block questions I was asking, Simon from link said that if I hooked it up to the stock knock wire, it'd work great. since it is only a one wire knock sensor he said that you don't need to hook the negative side of the knock block up to anything. I plan on using one of the TGV auxiliary ports, and DI 6, which was one of the cruise control inputs. as long as I don't cut the wrong wire, it shouldn't be too hard to wire that in.

I think that I will be hooking up oil pressure to the another TGV input AN4 or 5, I'm in the process of tinkering with my map that I've "made" seeing what link can do. I think we all know that Bariga voices his opinion, but I do think I have to side with him on this software structure. everything is so intuitive it makes me feel dangerous.
Levon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Layvon; 11-15-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Layvon is offline   Reply With Quote