Alright, we worked on it for a couple of hours today, but finally fixed it. I bought a MityVac from Oreilly. We put the pump on the bleeder of the slave and tried to bleed the system for at least two hours. At first we were getting nothing but air, but finally we did get fluid. But the pedal still had no pressure.
With the help of my friend E, we took the lines off testing with the pump to see if were getting pressure all the way to the master cylinder. The lines were fine. We noticed that the master cylinder's fluid did not drain out even after we disconnected the metal line.
Luckily I still had a spare master cylinder. I added fluid to it and it easily drained out. We swapped them and easily bleed the system with the Vac. Pedal is now nice and firm.