Sorry, been busy with other projects. I have managed to do some work on the cars though.
The white car will be done first, and should be running by the end of the year.
The silver car is being built at the same time, but will have a custom roll car, and some other modifications that will happen before the engine goes in.
I went back and forth on the OEM exhaust manifolds, and decided that it's just not worth the compromises in ground clearance and pre-turbo exhaust length to use the OEM manifolds. Instead, I decided to make a tubular header system that mimics the OEM exhaust in design, but increases flow capabilities, and moves the location of the "up-pipe" to the driver's side for a more direct path to the turbo.
I've also decided that the use of an OEM style turbo is not something that we will plan on. The orientation of the turbine/compressor housings on the stock frame turbos, along with the function of the internal wastegate, and location of the fluid line fittings, make things too complicated. This will also simplify our exhaust options to the use of either T25, T3 and T3 twin scroll... and possibly T4 if someone really wants to run a large turbo.