Thread: ('11-'14) Ordering Impreza 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #243
rb64
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 324379

The SOA order situation is totally absurd and frustrating. I ordered an Impreza Premium, Manual, no options, on 8/14/12. I've been in touch with the dealer, and made periodic calls to SOA to get some idea what exactly is happening with the order. The most information anyone could provide was "car shows November delivery", although not anymore specific than that. Yesterday, I received an email from my dealer, saying the car order is now showing "Hold". The salesperson tried to explain that SOA had changed the way they allocate orders and this has something to do with what the dealers "produce". I'm afraid I didn't understand. I called SOA this morning, and they said they don't know anything, and so they called the sales manager at the dealership? SOA calls me back, and says basically, on one knows anything about the car. The SOA representative couldn't tell me what placing the order on "hold" meant, and he also commented that probably the car wasn't built yet. Everyone has been polite and courteous, but it is amazing that no one has any specific information. If there was another similar car option out there, I'd definitely be leaving Subaru. They certainly have built no loyalty from me, just the opposite.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rb64 is offline   Reply With Quote