pinkparrot
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 113303
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Default My Pro-tune experience with IAG

Well I finally got it done. I chose IAG based off the feedback here from the forum to do this task. First off a huge thanks once again to Rick, Drew, Mike and Jorge and the many other members at IAG. They were always there to answer questions and offer insightful feedback before anything was done.

One of the main reasons that made my experience so enjoyable is how much care they put into each step of the way. The pre-dyno inspection they took my car apart and performed their compression tests. They even caught my oil low and changed at cost of only the Motul oil at the shop. The next day Jorge even gave a little insight to me about how he goes about tuning his cars. Long and short of it is, he will take care of your car and get it done right (this was a major plus for my experience). Lastly, in-between everything Mike also had a chance to look at my car where it got keyed and walked me through what needs to be done and how the shop could help.

If anyone is curious about before and afters, I was running on the COBB Stage 2 OTS map for a year prior to my tune. The difference is literally night and day. Before Jorge even touched my car he talked with me about my expectations from the tune in which I was looking primarily for daily drive-ability. Jorge certainly worked his magic on my car in that department because it is the easiest thing to drive now throughout the entire RPM band.

TL;DR
-IAG was worth the 2 hour drive
-Protune by Jorge responds with my car CLEARLY better than the Cobb OTS Map
-Westminister unless you like Texas Roadhouse or Fast food there isn't much to do there. ( I didn't get to check out "Legends" bar )
-I'll even be back there eventually for Mike to do my body work

Thanks again! Will definitely be back for future work IAG

Dyno Squiggly-line chart:
http://imgur.com/YSLtE

Last pull:

304whp / 336tq

Modlist:

Cobb AP
Grimmspeed ECBS
Cobb SF Intake
Invidia Downpipe with High flow cat
Agency Power Cat-back
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
pinkparrot is offline   Reply With Quote