chipset35
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338403
Vehicle:
2013 WRX

Default Casey Subaru Sucks

Casey Subaru SUCKS do not go there!
Here is why:

1) They are the only VA dealership that marks up both the WRX and STI $3K-$5K over MSRP

2) They are the only VA dealership that does not post WRX and STI prices on the internet.

3) They treat you like your stupid and use the oldest sales pitches that everyone already knows are BS.

4) You might get a good salesman...but if you do, he will usually hand you off to a trainee who has yellow, broken, rotten teeth (NO LIE), who when you sit there and say "Come on cut out the sales pitch and give me the price", his reply will be "I can see you have alot of car purchasing experience sitting there all tough and cool" LOL! NO LIE Oh, he claimed he sold 2 cars a day, worked there 8 months, yet he didnt know what VA sales tax is.

5) Each salesman will go to their manager 100 times, they cannot do anything themselves.

6) Even if you show a internet print out of a similar car at another VA dealership at a much lower advertised price they will not match it.

7) One of the sales managers is so rude and unprofessional, that I would not buy a car there if it was free.

8) Not military friendly....they look at the military as young guys with fat wallets with no brains and try to rip them off.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chipset35 is offline   Reply With Quote