View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
noobsrus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 284551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripintaz View Post
Much better exhausts out there than the SPT. Any specific reason you want the SPT over something else?
hm. I've done plenty of Youtube-ing about a year ago until I bought my first CBE (Invidia N1). Turned out to be great; no drone and awesome WOT. Unfortunately, the neighbors didn't appreciate my nocturnal livelihood and in order to avoid conflict, I decided to go back to stock and part with the Invidia. (Totally forgot to try out the silencer it came out with, but oh well... too late now)

Now that I've moved on, I'm thinking about going a different route; maybe something in between OEM --- Invidia? Seems like SPT is a good route.

I don't have an issue going back to the Invidia, but I just didn't want to splurge another $500+ on a new CBE. (Speaking of which, hopefully prices will drop with the incoming holiday season. Take note vendors!) I forgot how much I paid for mine a year ago, but I just remember it cost me a good chunk o' change. Hopefully prices are near the mid/low $400 range now. If not, I can wait.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
noobsrus is offline   Reply With Quote