11-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Top Scoob HQ
The Few, The Proud, All Military Top Scoob 031
In honor of our veteran and enlisted men and women serving in the Armed Forces Nasioc and Top Scoob are very proud to host the 31st round of Top Scoob, The Few, The Proud. We're looking for the best of the best of the best of the best of the nest, with honors, Subarus out there so if you're an enlisted man or veteran and think your Scoob has the sand read the rules and enter, it's only slightly more stressful then bootcamp!
It’s easy to enter your car, all you need is a Subaru, a camera, a place to host pictures, a user account here on NASIOC.com, and the ability to type a sentence or two…
The Rules are as follows...
- Please limit your entry post to only FIVE pictures of your car, whatever you feel best shows off your hard work. Once the voting begins you are allowed to add more pictures to your entry post and/or with new posts. Feel free to post away for as long as you remain in the running.
How it works
- A written description of your ride, the more detailed the better. We’re talking about more than just a mod list, we want you to share the story behind your Scoob. Tell us why and how you bought it, what inspires you to modify it, and what all you’ve done to it and why. Most important is to tell us what you do with your car...race, show, cruise, polish with a diaper, whatever.
Think of it as your own magazine feature, the better you sell your car to the masses the better the chances of your Subaru becoming a Top Scoob. If you win your words will be used in your car's feature on TopScoob.com so make them count!
- You're more then welcome to start a campaign thread in your Regional Forum however the General, Off Topic, and Gallery forums are off limits to threads requesting votes. If you already have a thread about your car in the Gallery feel free to bump away. If you don't have a build thread consider starting one!
- TRASH TALKING is not welcome in this contest. If you need to tear down another competitor to improve your own or a friend's chances please remember this is only a contest intended to be fun for all Subaru enthusiasts.
- This is a contest, open to all Nasioc members that own a Subaru.
- You must be the current owner of the car, no third party entries allowed. If you have a question about your car's eligibility please just ask.
Voting and Eliminations
- When it's time to enter you can do by responding to Top Scoob thread in either Nasioc's Official News, Articles, and Polls Forum, the Member's Car Gallery or check for one of the Top Scoob LOCALS ONLY rounds in NASIOC's regional or international forums. Any themes or restrictions on entries will be clearly described before the contest begins. For example: GC Only, or Wagons Only, or STi, ect. ect. there's a new theme every time.
- Please only one entry per person.
- There are three rounds of voting, Round One = 8 days, Round Two = 8 days, Final Round = 10 days
- After the First Round only the Top Ten cars move on.
- After the Second Round only the Top Three move on.
- The Top Three cars will go head to head to head in a final poll to select who has the next Top Scoob.
- Votes are automatically reset to zero at the start of each round.
- In case of a tied vote for the last transfer spot in the first two rounds, the entrants involved will compete in a 24-hour Run Off vote.
If there is a tied vote for first place in the final round, a 72-hour Run Off vote will decide the winner.