Originally Posted by Red081
I'm in the same boat as you and it's absolute BS. I've seen a lot of orders that have been placed well after yours, both with and without Nav that are rolling in. I wouldn't take off the Nav and risk delaying the wait another 4 months unless the dealer was 110% sure. Even then I would be hesitant...
Could it be their allocation that is the issue? Remember Mike saying SOA changed the rules this year so factory orders come out of the dealership's normal allocation, instead of the regional one. So if you ordered from a small dealer that doesn't do a lot of volume it could be that they just have to wait until Subaru allocates them another one.
I don't know how true that is, but you may want to ask them or check online to see how many WRX/STi's they are getting on a regular basis. For example I found 2 dealers I like that offered me pretty much the same price, one has 2 in transit and the other has 14. Just to be safe I'm going with the guy who gets 14 a month.