Old 11-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #8
Fozzie23
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 323501
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2010 FXT "Stg 1"
DGM

I would recommend buying off of Peoria Subaru. Trevor is the sales manager and we purchased all of our Subarus (except my first car/subie which was private party) off of him. He used to work at Camelback and we purchased two cars there when he worked for that dealership. When he opened up with Peoria Subaru my parents purchased two more from him there. I asked my mom if she would recommend going to Trevor to buy a Subaru and she said she would. She even said to me that he didn't try selling us stuff we didn't need.

Just like any dealership, you probably won't get the trade in value you want because of everything you have done to it. It slims down the chance of them selling it fast.

In the past, I didn't like the maintenance service I got there when I had my '99 legacy. From what I understand is that the service manager has changed since I last went there with my old car. My parents and brother get their service done there and they don't have a problem with it. I get mine done at Camelback because I get free synthetic oil changes for life.

Hope this helps and good luck with the new purchase!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Fozzie23; 11-21-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Fozzie23 is offline   Reply With Quote