View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #9
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 267575
Chapter/Region: SWIC
2008 STi

Originally Posted by Fozzie23 View Post
I would recommend buying off of Peoria Subaru. Trevor is the sales manager and we purchased all of our Subarus (except my first car/subie which was private party) off of him. He used to work at Camelback and we purchased two cars there when he worked for that dealership. When he opened up with Peoria Subaru my parents purchased two more from him there. I asked my mom if she would recommend going to Trevor to buy a Subaru and she said she would. She even said to me that he didn't try selling us stuff we didn't need.
You're experience there is interesting... I swung by there last night at 6pm on my way home from work and literally parked right up front, walked up the the XV Crosstrek outside their front door (which was locked ) and did several walk arounds on it, and peeked in the windows. I was there for almost three minutes and not a single person approached I left. I didn't exactly mind that no one approached me last night since I didn't exactly want to be bothered, but I did want to sit inside the vehicle. Maybe I'll give them a second chance.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zachd is offline   Reply With Quote