Originally Posted by Red081
I'm in the same boat as you and it's absolute BS. I've seen a lot of orders that have been placed well after yours, both with and without Nav that are rolling in. I wouldn't take off the Nav and risk delaying the wait another 4 months unless the dealer was 110% sure. Even then I would be hesitant...
I told them not to do anything unless they can get a definitive answer from SOA that it would push my order through sooner. I was kind of annoyed because they had no idea whether or not this would do anything they just wanted to try it and see what happens