Scooby Newbie

Member#: 325476
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachd View Post
Yeah, I know private sale is the way to go, but a car like this could sell in 5 days or 5 months, lol. And dealing with bs craigslist people for that long is not up my alley, haha. I would love for it to be pawned off to another enthusiast on this forum, and would certainly hate to see the dealer take it in for it to just go to crap after knowing the amount of time and money invested into it. But sometimes demodding the easy stuff and trading it in is too quick and easy to turn it down, ya know? Who knows, maybe they'll give me a good trade in value. I've got receipts for all work performed on it since I've owned it.

I have set aside time this Saturday to drive down to Subaru Superstore and give the XV Limited a test drive. Maybe I'll even test drive a Forester too, who knows.
Understood.

I know its easier to offload the car on a dealer and take a small hit in the pocketbook for it, but seriously, you made this car your own and looked after it, you dont want it abused by dealers. lol Have you tried posting the photos of the car and its mods to the main For Sale thread here? (all the car freaks in my family buy out-of-state, so its not uncommon) Or here? http://www.iwsti.com/forums/cars-sale/ or here? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/content/ If you arent in a hurry to sell it and arent sure what to ask for it, just say "all reasonable offers considered" and leave it open for now. Avoid cl for now too lol - you'll get speed freaks who just want to open it up on the road.

Yeah, ok, I know I sound like Sarah McLachlan - "...for just $18 a day, you can stop dealers from abusing modded STIs...you can offer a loving home for this adorable little STI...please call the number on your screen..."
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kellyswrxx is offline   Reply With Quote