Scooby Newbie

Member#: 133204
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX TR CGM
356hp/403tq... FTW tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidojuicehead

Funny... this just happened to me in Albertsons parking lot. Some old man and his son were over the parking line and resting on my front bumper when I returned with my groceries. Nothing more than a scratch from his plate, but it is the principle. I am sure he would have acknowledged an old muscle car, regardless, OVER THE F*%@IN LINE!!

I approached him when he returned, and let just say he was instantly "less than cordial" about it. There was a barrage of profanity and if I had been quicker to get around my car, he would have been wearing that Papa Murphy's pizza in his hands.

As I was retrieving my camera from it's pelican box I told his son, "I assume he acts like this all the time, if you're tired of grandpa mistreating you, I am willing to adopt you and show you a better life", that stuck a nerve...

Now the crowd of onlookers was beginning to grow, I thought he was gonna get out and fight or plow into the subby at that point, but I guess he noticed all the people starring it was a good idea to leave.

I really wish he would have gotten out, I am not afraid let my 90lb German shepherd taste human flesh in my defense, or too yank a loudmouthed old fart to the ground by his ponytail.

Swallowed my pride, then took a picture of him flipping me a bird as he drove away and a shot of his plates. I got thumbs up from 4-5 people before getting in my car, so I feel it was confirmed by my peers that I was in the right. We will see what the insurance company digs up...
WOW!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
fedex23 is offline   Reply With Quote