that being said Folger is working with the Make-A-Wish foundation from now until January to donate money to their cause.
1. For every new Subaru vehicle that is sold at our Charlotte Subaru dealership now through Jan. 2, 2013, we will donate $100 to Make-A-Wish® Central & Western North Carolina!
2. Like us on Facebook! We will donate $1 to them for each new page like during this time period!
3. Donate toys as part of our "Pack the Outback" toy drive! Stop by our Subaru dealership showroom and place your toy donations in our specially designated drop-off area.
4. We are selling Make-A-Wish® Christmas tree ornaments! They are $10 each, and all proceeds will go to Make-A-Wish® Central & Western North Carolina.
5. We will also be collecting monetary donations and gift cards with all proceeds going to Make-A-Wish® Central & Western North Carolina.
and they are hoping to use this event to generate awareness for their cause (much like the local SCCA region uses a December charity event for the toys for tots). so if you haven't go on and like their page!
Finally, we will be having ridealongs at the event in an H6 swapped autocross car for anyone who would like to go out and see the track (competitor or spectator) so feel free to bring a bunch of people to spectate/tell whoever may be interested as they will not only have the opportunity to use the rental kart facility but can also see some autocross action in a pretty quick Subaru. The ridealongs will be run like they have in the past with the 2012 STis and the BRZ that was there at the summer event except that there will be no raffle for the ridealongs and they will be offered first come first serve (and of course will not be available to small children).
To keep doing events like this we need to get registration numbers up so go ahead and get registered! (no need to prepay)
Hope to see everyone out!