Scooby Newbie

Member#: 290974
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trea17 View Post
My sister is lioking for a new car so I took her to the local stealership. First thing the sales guy says is "please say you are trading that in" referring to my bugeye. Of course no is the answer but he kept asking.
About 30 minutes later we took a 2010 impreza for a test drive. I commented on how it was weird for me because it was N/A. His response...
"Wow how much did that cost to convert it over? Is it turbocharged or supercharged..."

:face palm:
Haha. This reminds me of when I test drove mine 3 years ago. I was 18 and the guy from the dealership was probably 24ish. So it was pretty cool because he was younger and it "seemed" like he knew a lot about cars. So I'm driving, him in the passenger seat, and my girlfriend in the back. I asked him to take me to some winding roads so I could see how it handled. I told him before we left that if i was going to buy it I wanted to see what it had and he said "oh yes by all means give it hell" (of course knowing I break it I bought it). So we get to some back roads with stop signs and hard turns and I was just cruising in 2nd then hammered it. Girlfriend yells slow down and salesman hit his imaginary brake and says "whoa why is a wagon this fast.." when we got back he told me to pop the hood and check out how clean it was and the awkward mounting of the radiator . But he still made the sale that day.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sfk1412 is offline   Reply With Quote