Old 11-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #42
sabregen
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338852
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
WR Blue

A Month ago I went to Power Subaru and was looking for a used STi or a new WRX. The sales guy and the manager couldn't get on the same page about trades, the ability to get a used STi from another dealer, or making a dealer trade on a WRX that I was interested in, and the sales guy was a former crane operator and the manager was an arrogant ass. Personal opinion here, but that was my experience, and my wife's as well.

I did stop into The Subaru Superstore on Pecos. They were nice and helpful, but they didn't have in stock what I was looking for (color and package wise).

I ended up doing a dual trade in and dual purchase at Camelback Subaru/Mazda/VW. They gave me more for my trades than anyhere else would, and they got to get rid of a new but old stock 2012 new Mazda 3i Touring with the preferred package (for my wife) and a WRB 2013 WRX Premium for myself. We got the Mazda 3i for 18k when the sticker was 24,500 and they even gave me 2k off of the WRX. Super nice staff, not pushy at all. I'd definitely go back for the new purchase.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sabregen is offline   Reply With Quote