Old 11-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #27
cny12owner
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 322250
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 Imp 2.0i Prem
Deep Cherry Pearl

Just hit 10k recently on my 5 door, now at 10633 miles in approximately 6 months of ownership. Average MPG over those miles works out to 27.41 MPG, with a short commute to work (16 miles round trip every weekday), but plenty of highway miles in the off hours to do all those miles. Overall, a bit lower than expected, but finding out that the short commute hurts, the car barely gets warmed up before I park it, and certainly the highway miles at 65+ aren't as efficient as they are at 50-55 MPH. I just don't seem to do many miles at that sweet spot to hit the higher MPG's as rated on the sticker for highway mileage with the CVT.

No issues with the car so far (knock on wood), just a couple paint chips and a small curb rash on one rim that you really can't see easily (certainly not Subaru's fault). Oil levels have been fairly constant, ranging from 3/8" above the 'full hole' on the dipstick to dead on full. Did the first change at just over 7500 miles.

All in all, I'm still very happy with my car. Lots of fun to drive it, and no real complaints about the performance of it. Hopefully that continues for many miles to come.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cny12owner is offline   Reply With Quote