Thread: ('11-'14) Ordering Impreza 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #285
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334249

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwi53092 View Post
I'm skeptical that this is the whole story. This says that if you buy from a dealer that sells more than it's allocation, your order goes into limbo. Order the same car from another dealer, and your car goes right into the production queue.

Allocation limits make sense for cars heading to the lot, but not for cars with a down payment.
I am having the exact same issue ordered 8/9/12 and no VIN, order is on hold as well as 7 other orders at my dealership. I would have ordered from a bigger dealership had I known it was going to take this long!

I also ordered from the same area the other guy did, but from a different dealership. By the way this is going I'm thinking I will win the award for longest wait for their 13'. I'm going to call again next Monday or so for updates, but so far not so good. SoA and my dealership cannot give me any sort of time frame other than it will show up eventually. If I had another idea of where to spend my money I think I'd be done waiting by end of Dec. Just wanting a VIN, cuz I know I will have to wait another 3-4 weeks after that!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote