Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330881
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueimp View Post
I ordered a DGM Sport 5sp on September 10th and was told that the car would be here in 6-8 weeks. I am now on week 11 and the car is still showing as "on hold" whatever that means. The dealer is now saying December, but they were also the ones that said 6-8 weeks. I emailed Subaru and they tried to give me an economics lesson about supply and demand and then told me the dealer had reached their allocation and never gave me any real answers of when my car would arrive. I am sick of the vague answers from my dealer and Subaru and I am seriously considering getting another car and it won't be a Subaru.
Sorry to hear that your dealer isn't helping you but I received mine about the average that memebers posted on here. I've had it for a few days and love it. This is my 3rd Subaru and the others I've owned for over 10 years each. Some poster said that special orders don't count into their allocation, but I don't know. If you don't like your dealer, try others or email SOA. 2013 Subaru Impreza rocks!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kevan711 is offline   Reply With Quote