Things I've bought and realize I'll probably never get around to installing, and if I do, I'll just rebuy... All parts are NEW and have never been installed, some haven't even left their original packaging.
I have a 2009 WRX 5-door, so keep that in mind for wondering whether or not the parts will fit your car.
1. Full set of Autozone brake pads, the fronts are whatever their top of the line ones are (the rears are their basics). $60
2. Front brake discs, Amazon-specials. $30 (for both)
3. Goodrich SS brake lines $100
4. Walbro 255gph hi-flow fuel pump $75
5. Grimmspeed 165* thermostat $20
6. NGK one-step colder spark plugs $10 (for all four)
I'm basically in San Mateo, willing to meet mostly anywhere on the penninsula or close by in the east bay.