Scooby Newbie

Member#: 108462
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by caerbhall View Post
From what the owner told me around the beginning of November, (and I am paraphrasing liberally, as I don't recall the conversation very well), three orders were placed around the same time as mine (8/20) for WRX's (I am assuming wrx12tt's was one of them), around the same time SoA changed their allocation protocol or something like that, so basically for dealerships like Subaru of Loveland that didn't sell a lot of WRX's in the past, they were having a tough time getting SoA to give them the WRX's they had already sold/ordered. It sounded to me like Subaru of Loveland was talking to everyone up the chain they could and not really getting any answers about the cars, and from what I understood they gave at least one other free loaner out (what sounded like much earlier than the one they gave me).

When I spoke with my dealer he assured me if the car arrived with no options installed they would install whatever I wanted at the dealership (and I would be free to add or subtract options at that time as well). It was also mentioned to me they were trying to get SoA to comp something for the delay, although I have no idea if that will result in anything or not.
Yeah, I'm probably one of those orders. I was told I was the first order at the dealership, I ordered on opening week.

But thanks for the info! It's good to know. I never thought anything fishy was going on, I just thought the whole VON change thing was interesting. That's awesome that they gave you a free loaner!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wrx12tt is offline   Reply With Quote