Scooby Newbie

Member#: 337395
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP 5MT
ISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsa13 View Post
I can tell you right now.
I called ROTO Subaru and got some quotes today for the 7 year 70,000 mile warranty.
$100 deductibe- $620
$50 deductible - $680
$0 deductible - $770

I didn't enquire about other pricing, but needless to say I'm expecting Grand Subaru to beat those prices or I'll buy my warranty through ROTO.

If you want to get a decent deal, do what I did and call up a different dealer from your own and get pricing on the warranty you're interested in. They have more incentive to lower their prices to earn your business. Then you can take those numbers back to your dealer and work out a deal knowing what you can get elsewhere.
that's pretty cheap, btw, is it gold plus extended? there are two kinds of extended warranty, one that cover almost similar to bumper top bumper (gold plus) and one that cover some stuff..(classic)
http://www.subaru.com/owners/resourc...ity/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckywang View Post
Quick question: How long do you have to decide on buying the warranty? Is it a one-time offer right when you buy your car, or do you have some time to drive your car and think about it?
you can buy warranty anytime before your 3yr/36000 bumper to bumper warranty ends
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by dhlee528; 11-29-2012 at 12:37 PM.
dhlee528 is online now   Reply With Quote