Thread: ('08-'10) 2009 Outback Sport (pics)...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #1853
speedracr79
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280931
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza OBS
Black

Well as fun as my OBS was it had its issues, tranny shifting hard, some random noise at 40mph, aux stopped working the visor wouldnt stay up, cat had to be replaced and a few cosmetic things. But it had its good points fun to drive, handled like a champ, would have preferred 5sp but the manumatic was just as fun in the twistys.

But over the weekend we took our OBS in for service for that random noise 9 which supposedly was fixed before) and we started looking at the WRX's and ended up looking at a Forester. So we made a deal and traded the OBS in for a 2013 Forester Premium. We were upside down on our OBS and they paid it off and we got a nice deal, 6yrs 100K 2yrs free maintanace, a new vehicle with 12mi vs the 100K on the OBS. we needed more space my kids are getting bigger and were gonna have my niece or nepher with us so a bigger vehicle was needed. The Forester is just a bigger Impreza so it wasent that far of a jump. I will miss the OBS it was a fun car but in a few years I will buy a WRX so i can have my hatch back. Even though i didnt come here much its been fun.

If anyone is interested I have a WRX RSB that I bought and was gonna install but never got around to. So i dont need it anymore $45+shipping if you need a pic i can add it later when i get home.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
speedracr79 is offline   Reply With Quote