Scooby Guru

Member#: 120273
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
06 WRBWRXWGN
Now with 100% more Spec-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub kllr View Post
so much hate because NONE of you will ever own something that badass. One car breaks nearly a decade ago and you guys lose your ****. Bandwagon much? The flaming Hennessey gets spawns from ******* who expect their 1000whp Viper to be able to pull DD duty if necessary and NEVER break. Sorry kids, if you wanna go real, real fast, yo **** gonna break!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterauto View Post
has anyone here ever owned a Hennessy build? Or just copped an attitude of Henness envy?
Keep in mind once you push past 20% increases you go past original engineering things break.
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthansx View Post
Proof?

I can sit here and run peoples name through the dirt too.

I heard that Cobb is actually a nuclear arms dealer and that they have been employing children for pennies a day, then selling them off to China. It was Adolf Hitler himself that founded Cobb and his family still actively owns and runs it.

See...its pretty hard to believe something without proof. Even if you site another forum where someone is talking smack, that is nothing because if he was really doing this, he WOULD be in jail.

It is obvious that you will never buy a Hennessey product, and he does not have a gun to your head either.

You do not seem to have any facts, and yet you keep pointing fingers...bring facts and I will respect that. Until then, you are just another forum jockie

Again...your sources? You do not have an argument when you do not have a leg to stand on.

You guys want proof? This isn't about a broken car or two. Not at all. All shops break cars. He flat out cuts corners and swindles people where he can. He's an attention whore. He must get his hands on every high profile car around and put his name on it.

Here is his quality GT-R in case you're wondering:
http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/...y-gt-r-end-up/

Just look at that quality work...

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kpluiten is offline   Reply With Quote