Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #3307
TheFirstScion
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 305374
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 FR-S
Stole Chris's GC :-X

Dear off duty police officer in the navy blue mid 2000's Corolla CE with license plate TCZ371 (You know, the save the children license plate)

I would formally like to inform you that when you are wearing your bright yellow POLICE DEPARTMENT high visibility jacket (or any other uniform for that matter,) that you are in fact representing Government authority. On or Off duty, you are a symbol in the public eye.

so for the love of GOD stop driving like an ass-hat

Cutting me off because you forgot that you were about the enter the HOV lane on 93 and having to go from 25-0 and put your car at more than a 45 degree angle to squeeze into the gap between my bumper and the next is UNACCEPTABLE. So is flipping me off when I beep at you for being the worlds biggest douche. I find it funny that you illegally change lanes without proper signalling in a reckless and endangering way, to avoid not travelling in a lane illegally. I would also like to remind you that texting and driving is illegal, the same way the Waste Management garbage truck did when you drifted into his lane while texting someone a short novel. Maybe it was your boss saying you were going to be late for your detail that I paid for. Also you have improper/defective equipment, as you have the left brake light out, and your ABS light is clearly on because those cheap wal-mart tires locked up faster than the cheap wal-mart laptop you bought for christmas
/rant
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TheFirstScion is offline   Reply With Quote