Just going through my pictures and realized I never uploaded these. Prior to sending the car to the bodyshop I removed my oem u brace to help cut off weight on the front end of a front heavy car. To keep the chassis rigidity acceptable, I replaced the oem u brace with a Cusco V.2 front under chassis u h brace. This ties the important suspension pickups together and saves a considerable amount of weight off the front end without reducing chassis rigidity. Combined with my other weight savings on the front end (AMS lightweight front bumper beam, removal of oem battery and relocation, Cusco Underbrace to replace oem u brace, perrin headers to replace oem headers, APS TMIC which adds some of that weight back) should go quite a ways for improving the weight distribution and lightening up the front end. Looking forward to how this heavy street car corner balances, Trying to do a couple of simple things to help improve the static weight distribution for a street car, obviously there is a ton more that can be done if my budget was higher (i.e. Lic dry carbon panels) etc. but it is a decent start for a well balanced daily driven street car. And as the build progresses, I can always do more in the future.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us